13 Sept 2012

Quality, always. Cycling v.s. SMRT

Always buy quality.

Cheap or poorly made stock AA batteries supplied with my $35 Rav-X rear light leaked within 3 months and the bike store had to offer a 1 for 1 exchanged. While there's no monetary costs to me, is there no impact on our already fragile environment? I think the Rav-X brand is pretty good, the light worked well. I did not expect my user-experience to be impacted by the battery that Rav-X chose to supply with the lights.

Rav X super bright rear light.
(Image from bikebug.com)


Always procure quality.

Rapid depreciation of brand value is not worth the low OPEX in the short term. Serving your customers disgust is the fastest way to cheapen your business. Sounds familiar? Think SMRT and their cut-cost-on-maintenance strategy.


No comments:

Post a Comment